Tuesday 25 November 2014

My weapon is bigger than yours.


The nuclear weapons development  talks as I call them, taking place between Iran and the rest of the world here in Vienna appear to have ended in stalemate. 

Had I been in charge of the proceedings I would have invited the delegates to attend the Cosima Von Bonin "Hippies use Side Door" exhibition at Vienna's mumok. But then a poet is never put in charge of anything to do with politics. 

It was I believe the ubiquitous Lady Ashton of EUkraine 'diplomacy' fame who  conducted this latest piece of tragic comedy. 

I have a message for the people who run this world : 

Peace is not rocket science. Peace is only a waltz away. 

Why don't you get it?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.